Music City Expansion: The Project
Music City San Francisco is undergoing an unprecedented expansion - a project that has been culminating for decades - manifested, designed, and helmed by Rudy Colombini.
Let's take a step back first. What exactly is Music City San Francisco and how is it different from Music City Hotel? Put simply, Music City SF is the physical building where everything happens. Within the building, that's where the creative sense of Passion, Community, and Music merge and become things like Music City Hotel, SF Music Hall of Fame, and Music City Rehearsal.
Updated, as of April 2022
Travel + Local Health Order Updates
- Travel: Tourist & Leisure travel now allowed again in San Francisco Welcome back, our gate is open!
- Wearing a mask when inside public buildings, regardless of vaccination status is no longer required; however, it is highly recommended and encouraged.
- For more information, find out when masks are needed, where they are strongly recommended, and additional COVID-19 information in San Francisco: https://sf.gov/information/know-when-masks-are-needed
- Please visit the SF Dept. of Health's COVID-19 page for more additional information: https://sf.gov/topics/coronavirus-covid-19
Service & Operational Changes
- Staff and guests are no longer required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering the property; however, wearing a mask is highly recommended and encouraged.
- Our Common Room is currently opened to guests at this time. We even have Guitar Hero 3 on Xbox360!
- Masks, as well as personal size hand sanitizer will be available at the property for guests. Contactless hand sanitizer dispensing stations have been installed at the front entrance, as well as throughout the property.
- Cleaning and sanitizing checklists have been implemented among all of our staff for every shift, to ensure thorough and frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all shared workspaces, surfaces, as well as all areas touched by guests and staff.
- All staff will complete a wellness screening checklist at the start of their shift. Any staff member who feels ill in any way, has a temperature, or displays any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to return home, get tested and self-isolate. Our staff has been trained and educated on identifying these symptoms and on proper cleaning procedures and sanitizing methods.
- Any guests who appear sick or show symptoms of COVID-19 at check in will be referred to seek medical attention with local organizations.
- Guests needing service outside of these hours, please contact us by email at: email@example.com OR call our after hours phone number: (415) 407-2059. We are happy to arrange check in with you outside of our limited service hours.
Through this difficult time, we want you to know that in addition to our high standards of cleanliness, we have been taking proactive measures and steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. These measures include:
- Increased schedule of cleaning by housekeeping and front desk staff for all surfaces, including frequently touched surfaces such as: doorknobs, desks/tables, bathrooms, handrails/bannisters, kitchen surfaces, television remotes/computers, payment terminals, countertops, chairs, light switches etc.
- Increased supply and access to CDC approved disinfectant and cleaning supplies for our guests and staff
- Accountability through cleaning reports to the San Francisco Dept. of Public Health, as per guidelines.
- Cancellation of all hostel events and gatherings through at least Spring 2022 (will be re-evaluated on a regular basis and extended if needed)
- Training and updates to staff regarding prevention techniques such as mask wearing, frequent hand-washing, use of gloves, frequent disinfecting of touched areas, use of hand sanitizer, no touching of face
- Information and educational signage at Music City Hotel reminding guests of proper prevention techniques and procedures as well as resources available to them
We ask you to join us during your stay in our commitment to cleanliness and safety as a part of a larger world and community. Please email us directly with any questions related to COVID-19 and/or cleanliness: firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand that COVID-19 has impacted travel plans in a variety of ways, we have extended flexible cancellation and modified our cancellation policies to the following
Applies to all reservations with check in date through the end of July 2022 (will be re-evaluated on a weekly basis)
- Free cancellation for any persons who feel or appear sick
- For all non-refundable reservations, free cancellation offered up until 48 hours to check in date for any guests from W.H.O. travel restricted countries, countries affected by U.S. travel restrictions, guests coming to attend events that are now canceled.
- For all flexible cancellation reservations, a 24 hours cancellation policy still applies, subject to news developments regarding the subjects above that affect the reservation
- If you feel the above policies do not apply to you or have a particular question or situation surrounding cancellation, please email us and let us know at: email@example.com